Sunday, December 13, 2009

Home SWEET Home

...finally!
I have been done with finals since Wednesday but stayed in Harrisonburg until this afternoon to help Jennifer with the nursery she works at.
AND I haven't been able to post because we have been without the internet since Wednesday also, The wireless router was messing up and it was locked up in our roommate's room when she left for break- but I survived! (thanks to my iphone)
I'm so excited for break!! Excited to hang out with my family and friends and especially ready to get back into exercising daily - can't wait to hit up the BAC tomorrow. And I just ordered Jillian Michaels' 30-day Shred workout DVD, so I just have to wait for it to arrive so I can start!

Prayer Request: I went into Texas this afternoon to get my paycheck from when I worked over Thanksgiving break and found out that a co-worker has prostate cancer and today is his last day before he has surgery on Wednesday =\ sad times- He's been one of the constants there at Texas and it probably wouldn't be the same without good ol' Joe!

No comments: