wow. today was so ODD. I went home last night -stopped by VMI for about an hour to see Alexi's soccer game and Jon came and sat with me for a while! (: - I was supposed to take the GRE this morning at 9. but I got there early and they were having "technical difficulties" with the computers! so we had to wait til 9:30 and then were free to go and reschedule without penalty. so that was not a good way to start the morning. (actually it was kinda ha at 6:00 getting a "good luck" text). so anyways then I headed back to JMU! and got ready and headed to campus to tailgate and go to the game.
WOW the game was RIDIC! we got shut out- at home-for our homecoming game =\ it was so not pretty- and it was FREEZING and sprinking. so we left a little before it was over and went to eat with Mom and Dad.
anyways so its been like a week since my last post- I had a crazy-busy week. three midterms. so I had a lot of studyin to do, especially since I was supposed to take the GRE this morning.
but now I have more time to prepare and study before I take it again.
well I'm seriously about to pass out.. time for a shower and sleep! I gotta lot of studying and catching up to do tomorrow before beginning another week.
Saturday, October 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment