It has been such a good morning!!
got up around 8:45 and got ready for a 5k at 10! Jenn and I ran it- for the first time! we did it in under 30 minutes- it was rough ha not gonna lie- there were so many hills and even stairs! (yikes) but I feel really proud that we were able to do it!!
Then also today is the ATO's Rock for RAK(random acts of kindness) volleyball tourney. we only played one game because it was single elimination- we lost. =\ but it was still fun!
now I'm just sitting at the apartment debating on whether I should go to the grocery store or not ha. (and eating candy corn- i just LOVE it haha)
JMU has a football game today- vs. Hofstra. too bad it isn't going to be on TV tho =\ guess I'll settle for listening to it on the radio -hopefully I'll be able to be productive also.
I'm so looking forward to tonight too- Going to Dona Rosa (really good Mexican restaurant) with Jenn, Maria, Katie, Seth and maybe a couple others! then back here to play some game and watch a movie maybe?..should be a very relaxing fun night! (=
Saturday, October 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment