why do nights suck? my mind always wonders, to my future. Where is my one and only?! I feel like the nighttime is when I think about it the most.
it sucks.
I just have to cling to the hope that it will be well worth this waiting.
God has someone special picked out for me, when the timing is right.
I just wish I had some idea of when that would be, but it's not for me to know yet I guess.
I know there are a zillion other girls like me out there,
just waiting to love and be loved in return...
...just a quick little post to get it off my chest.
ok time to go to sleep and stop my wondering mind.
g'night.
p.s. this evening was fun- I'l post some pictures tomorrow of our crazyness.
Sunday, October 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment