WHERE DID SUMMER GO?!
Holy Moly is it REALLY August already?!
15 more days til I move back to my apartment
23 more days til classes start
INSANE.
annnyways, yay for Saturday! even though the weekends don't really mean anything to me, other than being busy at work. but I didn't have to work last night, or tonight even tho I worked both mornings and I have to work tomorrow at 8a.m. yuck!
Yesterday was Austin and Ian's 19th birthday and they came into Roanoke to see a movie and then I met them, Aunt Astrid, Scott and Austin's girlfriend Ashley for dinner at Texas (ha i dont usually like going there when I'm not working..)
then last night Jenn and I went over to Scott's for a little while and hung out with him, Winston, Wayne, Steven and a girl steven is talking to. We stayed for a couple hours and then went to Andy's house and hung out with him, Brad, Evan and another girl we just met ha. It was a pretty fun random night! We were going to go downtown but then we changed our minds ah that's why we ended up at Andy's.
ladeda I got off work today around 4 and then had to go get my keys from scott's house (I'm always losing/leaving something!) and now I'm just relaxing. Trying to stay off my legs. I got cleated in our kickball game on thursday and its puffy and hurts when i supinate my foot (ha like that anatomy talk right?! ) actually I can't even really turn my foot inward, it hurts really bad to do that. I just wonder if I tore a tendon ..it was a pretty bad collision and i have a cleat scape down the side of my leg. I may end up going to the doctor on Monday if its not getting better.
alright, time for a relaxing evening.. (: [while jenn is at the Rascal Flatts/Darius Rucker concert and my parents are on their way back from Greensboro]
Saturday, August 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment