moving back to JMU tomorrow (: I'm pretty excited.
We went to Claudville today with Mom, so she could help Uncle Joe with some cleaning..and see if we wanted to take anything else from the house. I am getting Grandma's china! yay. So when I get married i won't ask for any...I wasn't even planning on getting any anyways ha. but its pretty and its theirs and now mine. (:
ah I'm sad tomorrow is the last day of church til who knows. I would like to find a good church like Parkway up in Harrisonburg- maybe this is the year I will! Then we are heading up to Lynchburg to Forever21 before going to JMU. I hope I can find some good clothes there! ha I neeed some new shirts/dresses! (=
ok, back to packing.. lalala
Saturday, August 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment