today was a pretty good day! (= went to church this morning with Jenn, Amanda, Lyns and Jake. It was a good message, as always. I'm reallly excited that Parkway is going to start putting the sermon audio online every week so I will be able to keep up with it while I'm back at school. that will be really great! (:
After church we came home and loaded up the cars while we waited for Mom to bring lunch home and dad went and picked up Nana from Friendship Manor and brought her to our house for lunch, Jason even joined us (: so it was really nice- and I'm sure Nana loved getting out of the nursing home and being with all of us for a while.
We headed out around 1:30 and went to Forever21 in Lynchburg- I only got sunglasses and a necklace and decided its the last time I will be going out of my way to go to that forever21. I just can't seem to find anything there that I like in my size.
I really want some new clothes- especially jeans so hopefully I'll make it out to the mall soon- GAP Outlet is calling my name!!
so after that we just headed on to H'burg- and got here a little before 6 and unloaded the cars, went grocery shopping and made waffles for dinner..yum. then watched Army Wives and now I'm in bed about to fall asleep- it's been a long day!
tomorrow, Jenn and I are getting up around 9a.m. to go for a run outside before going to the pool!! I hope the weather cooperates for us! (=
Sunday, August 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment