We left at like 8a.m. wednesday morning and got there around 4pm. Wednesday night we met up with Alison (she was vacationing at the shore in her aunts house like 20 min from Maria- huge coincidence.. so we went to that town and walked around downtown, and got ice cream. AND we finally got to try a two-person bike! it was so fun! I want to get one!
Thursday we spent allll day shopping in Atlantic city at the outlets- every piece of clothing I bought was black. What can I say? its my fave color to wear! Maria's friend Tina joined us for the shopping spree! Then we came back to SIC and changed and got ready and went BACK to AC because Maria's friend Mike is a big poker player there and he gets free hotel rooms so he gave us his for the night. We gambled a little for the first time-just played the slots and I ended up just breaking even-i was up 10 at one point but wasn't smart enough to cash out. ha. I can see how people get sucked into spending lots and lots of money gambling.
Friday we just hung out on the beach! got our tan on (: it was much needed too! and then Friday night Maria's parents and the guys(scott, corey, josh, steven) came, but not til like 12:30a.m. so we didnt do anything fun that night. Saturday we went back to the beach and then the guys went to happy hour with maria's parents. that was insteresting when they came back drunk- except for her mom. haha. and then Katie, Steven, Corey and I went to a couple bars. It sucked though because I hurt my foot/leg and couldn't dance. =\
I have Noooo idea what I did to my foot but I can't put my weight on it so I have been limping since Friday- and I haven't been able to run/exercise- its really hard for me because I need to be active. If its not better tomorrow I'm gonna call and make a doctor's appointment once I get my work schedule because I can't go on like this for much longer without knowing what is wrong.
allright, thats all for now. I should probably be unpacking but I think it can wait til tomorrow..unpacking is my least favorite part of going away.

No comments:
Post a Comment