A lady I work with has two dogs and both dogs had litters ! so she has 15 puppies to give away! They are all mixed but they are very cute! I am seriously considering getting one and taking it up to the apartment. It is just such a HUGE responsibility.. and a long term commitment.
I was adding up the costs right off the bat for a crate, a bed, a collar, a leash, getting fixed and its going to be around a hundred or a little more =\ and that sucks but I do have the money now.
She is going to bring them all in two weeks from now when they are ready to leave their moms so that is when I will decide. actually before then so I can get a crate and bring it home! It will be so weird, I hope sandy gets along with him/her and that I can be a good owner and train it to be a good loving doggie!
I was trying to think of names for it..
girl: Maddy
boy: Duke
I think those are cute because of JMU! duh haha.
so today I bought a study book for the GRE! eek. I am SO SO SO not looking forward to studying for it and having to take it. It's soo stressful thinking about applying to these schools and getting all the supplemental forms completed (observation hours, references, essays). My goal was to get them done this summer but so far its not looking too great! I NEED NEED NEED to write my essays, If I can at least get a rough draft done in the next month that would be amazing.
ooh yeah I went to the doctor today for my foot- they did Xrays to make sure I dont have a stress fracture ( I didn't) the doc said I have tendinitis so I have to take Ibuprofin around the clock for the next 5 days and try to do as little strenuous activity as possible. It sucks because I really just want to work out and hit the gym, play tennis or something to get my exercise in. I think I'm going to try riding a bike because that is low impact but we'll see how it goes.
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment