Tuesday, July 14, 2009

one more day!

TOMORROW = JERSEY SHORE TO VISIT MARIA!

but today,
I have cleaned my room! I did all my laundry and have started to pack! [I hate packingg]. Amanda and I just finished watching last night's episode of the Bachelorette! It's down to two guys now- and there is two weeks left! that season has flown by!
Right now, i'm just taking a tiny break from packing- and then Matt should be getting off work within the hour and then we're supposed to go play tennis and who knows what else- maybe go get some ice cream since its quite hot out today.

alright well back to packing, I'm trying to get it all done before I go out with matt because I'm not sure how late I'll be hanging out with him! and we are leaving at 8 in the morning! yikes!

No comments: