It has been a rather long weekend!
Friday- I didn't have to work at all- it was weird- so I had a great workout and then Friday night I went over to Matt's at like 9:30- planned on leaving around 12 or so but ended up staying til 3- times definitely flies when we hang out- I can't get enough of him! (: He had about 10ish people over hanging out- fun times(: i feel like I have met most of his friends now its time for me to invite him to meet my friends. I wish he could go to Jersey with me(: but we're gonna hang out Tuesday so I'll see him before we go. (=
Saturday- felt like poo from the lack of sleep. I just can't seem to sleep in, I went to bed around 3:30a.m. and woke up around 9:30ish. so that was rough. We went to Alexi's lake house for her bday party- it was okay, mainly talked to a few of her girl friends from vmi- I really liked them!! we only stayed for like 3 and a half hours but that was enough for me. I did not feel like drinking or partying really because of what we had planned for sunday.
after we left Alexi's we went to Lynsey's and rode back to the lake to stay at the condo her parents rented for the week and we stayed the night there.
Her little kitty- Marlowe came with us! she woke me up about every hour jumpin on the bed- she's only about 3 months old! I looove her! haha so cute.
Today(Sunday)- Tammi and Larry rented a boat and a tube so we were out on the lake allll day from like 11-7, I definitely got some sun! My thighs are pretty burnt, as well as my chest. I think I got more sun in one day than Matt got a whole week at the beach! ha. but it was a great day! (: My fave part was the tube- it was a single but Lyns and I went on together- we lasted a lot longer than I expected since neither of us had that great of a grip but she fell off and then I immediately flipped over it was so fun! Jenn got a video of it, probably will get posted to facebook soon.
alright- time for me to sleeep. I gotta get back to work in the morning after a great weekend away (:
g'night.
Sunday, July 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment