"Every experience God gives us, every person He puts in our lives, is the perfect preparation for the future that only He can see.."
I just love this quote. It gives me so much hope, I know there is a great future planned for me, and even tho sometimes I get stuck in a rut and can't see the light at the end of this single-ness tunnel. It sucks but I know that there is someone super special that God is just waiting to bring into my life til the right time for him to fit in. (:
----:----:----:----
So, I have had the past 2 days off, and they have been less than eventful. Yesterday I did laundry, cleaned my roon, got some sun (:, met Jenn and katie for elderberries-YUM! Today, I went to target, picked up sandy from his haircut..he looks so precious..took him on a long walk with mom and then had a kickball game tonight. We lost but it was the first one I played in and it was a lot of fun!! We have another one thursday.
Tomorrow I have to work 10-3, ha actually, tomorrow, thurs, fri and sat I work 10-3 and then sunday i work 8-3. YUCK but I can't wait for the paydays.
alright, Bachelorette-after the rose- is back on! adios (:
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment