Sunday, July 26, 2009

good bye weekend

Lately, I have just been feeling so BLAH! I'm not content to just stay in the house, I feel like I always need to be doing something and I get bored VERY easily.

Things with Matt are different. We had a great day together before I left for NJ and we were supposed to hang out that Monday after I got back but he said he was just going to stay in with his Mom since his dad went out of town..? so okay, he said we would hang out that week tho, but he never texted me or anything so of course i go to work friday determined not to crack and be the same way, but that smile...ugh his smile and he acts like everything's fine. I've seen him the past three days at work so maybe we will hang out this week? He only has 2 weeks left til he has to go back to King anyways ...hmph =\

so Thursday evening I met Jonathan for dinner(: we went to Panera and ended up staying for 2 hours talking... itw as really nice and he's cute too (: After we left he texted me saying thanks for coming and that he had a great time.. and I thanked him again for dinner and he was like "a man always pays" ha def a plus. We will probably see each other sometime this week (:


holymoly THREE WEEKS FROM TODAY I WILL BE MOVING BACK INTO MY APARTMENT! holler. I can't believe the summer is actually almost over.

No comments: