It has been rainy here for the past couple of days..and ruining my plans to go to the pool all week since I have been off work! AND today was supposed to be payday-but the checks accidentally got sent to VaBeach so they won't arrive til tomorrow- darn.
We just took Sandy to get a haircut! he's going to be so cute. I always love it when he has short hair! I'll take a pic of him when we pick him up later!
So, randomly a guy from VMI requested to be my friend on facebook the other day so I messaged him asking if we had met because we do have 2 mutual friends ( connor and alexi ) we haven't but we ended up talking for over an hour (yikes) and he said he'd like to take me to lunch or coffee the next time he is in Roanoke. So I asked Alexi for the scoop- she said He's really nice, cute and she thinks I should meet him and would probably like him. So we'll see- I'm not making the plans so who knows.
Tomorrow we are heading up to Harrisonburg to check on the apartment and get our mail and plants, I bet our mailbox overflowith since its been about 3 weeks without checking it. I can't wait to get my new SHAPE magazine!
Also, we are going to take a little detour on the way up there, to go thru Lynchburg so I can look for some running shoes. I went to Finish Line, Dick's and LadyFootLocker here in Roanoke, found a couple pairs I liked but they did not have my size..go figure. I never have an easy time finding shoes so I wouldn't expect this time to be any different. Hopefully the Dick's in L'burg has them!
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment