Today was really good! we got up early and hit the road to Lynchburg to go to the mall..for Forever21! (: and then went up to Harrisonburg to check on the apartment, get the mail and bring our plants back home for the summer. I miss the apartment so much, I can't wait to move back into it, so clean and nice. (:
While we were up there we went and ate lunch with Brad at Dona Rosa (love that place!) and then to the mall where I got some new running shoes! I am in love with Asics, my friends have been getting them for a while but I stayed true to my newbies, til now and I ran tonight and they are so comfy (: glad I made the switch.
then we came back to Roanoke, and stopped by Texas to get our checks and our parents/nana were there eating dinner so we ate with them. it was random but crabcakes were so good =) never turn down a free meal! ha
been off work since monday and I work tomorrow night, saturday night and sunday night. woohoo.. NOT. He had me scheduled for Sunday morning but def not working that, I love my sunday mornings free for church!
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment