It's been a pretty good day (: Started off with Church w/ Lyns, Amanda and Vicky ..it was a good service, as always, Then I came home and layed out in the sun, then hit the gym! and Jenn and I made dinner for the family, Maria's secret Jambalya recipe..YUM.
Man I can't put down the book 'After This' by Marcus Engel, its so good, I'm over half way through and will probably finish tomorrow.
also gotta call Texass tomorrow and find out when we work, I called two weeks ago to tell them we could work starting this week and I went by there yesterday and we weren't on the schedule. I just feeel like we deserve better for how loyal we have been. it's very frustrating, but I may need to start looking for a new job here soon if I can't work at least 30+ hours a week.
ok back to my book/tv (:
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment