Saturday, May 9, 2009

good to be home


My dad came and picked me up friday, we went to lunch at Dona Rose, (love that place) and then heading home!!
then we went out on the motorcycle for a while, came back for dinner and then played Kickball with his tennis friends, it was sooo funny. They want me to play on their team but the games don't start til July but it'll be fun. then we rode up to the star and I took some pictures. Motorcycle rides are a little piece of heaven on earth.

Today i woke up early, went to Body Attack at 9:30 w/ Lynsey and then we went to the pool...I was so glad it was sunny for a while so I could get a little bit more tan (:
then tonight I went to Bdubbs w/ Brad so he could watch the hockey game.. that was fun too.
and now I'm watching a movie and bout to hit the hay. gotta get up early for church in the a.m. (:


ugh, My mom just said that there are a couple families wanting to buy my grandparent's house. NOno NO! I don't want anyone else to live there. its THEIR house, they built it, Where will I go when I want to visit the barn. I don't want to never be able to go to Claudeville again. UGH. I miss grandma and grandpa so much its crazy. :'(

No comments: