Monday, April 20, 2009

rainy monday. countdown: 17days (=

so Relay for Life was saturday night (= we only stayed until around 2:30 or so, and then Jimmy brought Maria and I home! but it was really fun hanging out with everyone, playing games/football/frisbee! I LOVE SAFERIDES!

I turned in my reflection paper for exed320 today and that is the last real assignment I had to do, other than the little quiz applications for exed440, which are no big deal. so today I'm just relaxing.

my goals this week are to crack down on my work out schedule and my eating, ONLY 3 weeks til summer and pool time, so I need to get ready for real. Shouldn't be a problem because this is going to be a pretty active week.
today i'm taking 20/20/20 at 5:30, and this week is the intramural tournaments so tomorrow I have sand volleyball at 7 and then indoor soccer at 10, and then on Thursday is our softball game at 7 and then the SR Semiformal at 8 (but I'm not sure i'm going to the dance yet, but i might).

No comments: