so its been a little while since I've updated this. BUT I just feel like I have been pretty busy lately. and WOO one week until Spring Break!! and one of my best friends is coming up on Wednesday til Friday (: and I'm very very excited, it will be the first time she will see my apartment (: yeah she doesn't make it up to JMU often, kindof sucks but its whatev.
This weekend was pretty fun! a couple friends from home have been here and it actually snowed a little bit last night (: and i reallllly am hoping to get out of my 8a.m. tomorrow, and its supposed to snow more tonight/tomorrow a.m. =D
ooh and this week is the last week of my 8-week classes! so now i only have 2 classes on m/w and 1 on friday. but now i'll have 2 on t/th instead of just one.
ok, time to etudier! i have an epidemiology final tomorrow!

No comments:
Post a Comment