My dad has been wanting a new puppy for a while and his birthday is coming up so my mom said she would get him a dog for his bday. They came down to Radford and we headed to the Pulaski Humane Society to check out the pups there. We had looked online at the dogs available for adoption and saw one that we were interested in. When we got there they just let us go on back and look at all the dogs in their crates- there were SO many adult dogs...mostly pit mixes...that were jumping and barking at us and it kindof freaked me out!! I turned the corner and saw all these little black and white puppies in the same crate and I fell in love! We got a few of them out to hold and play with for a little while, along with the one we had seen online. The puppies were 8 weeks and the other was about 5 months old. I loved them all but the puppies just melted my heart. I first got the runt out of the kennel and he was immediately my favorite. My parents also found one they really clicked with too and we ended up getting TWO of the little puppies..
So bloggies...meet Knox:
 |
| sleeping on my lap while i drove him to his FURever home :) |
 |
| This is how he started in the car but he whined until he got into my lap and then he slept the whole hour trip home |
 |
| he is so teenie- he was the runt of the bunch |
 |
| oh hi :) |
 |
| oh whatdoyaknow Knox is sleeping again |
 |
| and I thought this was THE sweetest picture of him! |
I am SO in love with little Knox- he is my little buddy! Loves to be held and sleep on me- I could just hold him alll day!
And, this is our other new puppy
technically he is my dad's dog and my dad can't really decide on a name yet!
 |
| Sitting outside |
 |
| snoozin' |
11 comments:
oh. my. goodness. they are SO sweet and adorable!! I love puppies!
oh they are SO cute!! i want a puppy soo bad!
They are both ADORABLE!!!!! SO CUTE!!!!! I love the name Knox, can't wait to hear the other little pup's name!
they are absolutely adorable! i love puppies!!
They are both precious! I love them :)
oh my goodness, he's SO cute!!
omgggg they are so adorable!!! i am a HUGE animal lover! i have 2 dogs & 4 cats! i wish i could just cuddle them right now!! how exciting! Im new to blogger & thought id say hello & sign up! check out mine if you can!
xo Kelly
www.MessyDirtyHair.com
JESS!! They are SOOOO CUTE!!!!
Sooo cute! And I'm so happy to hear that you adopted them. I wish more people would go to their local shelters. So many animals need good homes.
I just discovered your blog! I love it and am now following! I just started my blog three weeks ago. I would love for you to check it out and follow back if you like it!
xx
Kecia
http://www.couturezooblog.com/
Just wanted to say hi and that I'm a fellow VA blogger:) You have a neat blog here! Feel free to check out mine if you wish.
I love your puppies they are so precious!
<3 Leney
http://agirlnamedleney.blogspot.com/
steal my heart....PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just drooled all over my computer.
Post a Comment