I feel like it's been forever since I did a real post- I've been working on the 30 day challenge..but I'm definitely slacking.. oops!
Anyways..
This past weekend I headed home fri-sunday to do laundry.. friday night I had dinner with my parents and nana and then just hung out at home with Mom and watched Criminal minds! I did get to see my bff's engagement ring though! SO happy for her - she got engaged about 2 weeks ago and their date is set for July 16 this year! it'll be here before we know it!
Saturday I headed to the gym in the morning and then ran a few errands ..then Sat evening I went to bdubs with Jenn and Lyns and two friends that I haven't seen in quite a while..and I was kindof reminded why I haven't seen them.. ya know that whole post i wrote not tooo long ago about forgetting my past and forgiving myself for things I have done .. well they make it really hard for me to stay focused on what I am now, not what I was 4 years ago. I just HATE it..all the guilt just came flooding back..I dont get why there is nothing better to discuss than the past?? Ugh...moving on.....
Sunday was really great though- church was amazing (see below the video I posted)..and then we had a yummy lunch with the parents, Nana, Jason and Karen before heading back to school..
I'm not halfway through week 3 of the semester and the work is picking up. I'm still trying not to think too far ahead so my stress level is relatively low compared to what it will be in a few weeks!
Tonight I have to go to an orientation meeting for my practicum- did I tell you about it? I can't remember.. but its an after school program for the most economically, academically and behaviorally challenged children in grades k-2nd at a school here in Radford. My practicum group- there is 4 of us- have to lead an activity for the last 30 minutes of the 2 hours that we are there. and we each have to be the main leader twice this semester. I don't think it will be too hard and hopefully the kids are good for us! After that meeting I have to go right into another meeting for a group project we have due on Monday..so its going to be a long day!
But tomorrow I just have two classes and I'm done at noon (= and then its the weeeekend and I get to go shopping- yay for my loan refund check finally coming!!! and I'm joining a new gym up here in Radford since I just can't handle the gym on campus anymore..so I'm excited about getting back into my routine cause I have definitely been slackin' big time!
Wellll.. I think that about catches you up on my life... I'm off to relax for the next 30 minutes before heading back to campus!
Hope you have a great day (:
Wednesday, February 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wow, July 16th is fast! She better be ready to plan away! Good luck with all your meetings tonight!
ENJOYED your "real" post! :)
Post a Comment