Sunday, February 13, 2011

Blog Award!

Thanks to Kati for passing this award along! 


{One} Who/What inspires you?
hard to choose. but I would say that one thing that really inspires me is music, and especially the songs we sing at church. I love the feeling of hearing/singing  a good song, that has lots of meaning. I always leave church feeling really inspired to be a better person...and the music has a lot to do with it.

{Two}What is your favorite season and why?
I love Fall and Spring... i tend to like the seasons with more moderate temps, not too hot not too cold! plus I love the colors of the leaves in the fall, and all the flowers that come with spring and put an end to winter!

{Three}What are you most looking forward to this year?
WEDDINGS! My brother and one of my best friends are both getting married this July (not to each other!)
I'm also excited about my practicum this summer, even though I have no idea where it will be yet!

{Four}If you could write a book about anything, what would it be about?
wow, this is a hard one, and I have no idea. I have never even thought about writing a book. I honestly don't know enough about anything to write a book yet... maybe later on I can write a book on OT? haha who knows. 

{Five}What is your greatest passion?
definitely helping people. which is one reason I chose to become an OT, i can't wait to help people everyday for the rest of my life! I just get the best feeling when I know I've made a difference in someone's life.

{Six}If you could change one thing about your life or yourself what would it be?
definitely wish i didn't have sweaty palms! 
if you remember I went to the doc about it last summer..and once all my tests came back normal...she told me to google it for anything that would help.. I'm just accepting the fact that i will have clammy hands forever, ....of until I can afford the botox treatment!
{Seven}What is your favorite novel?
Its hard to choose just one, but I'm copying Jenn and picking:
A Perfect Day by Richard Paul Evans.
it is amazing. 
go read it!

5 comments:

Nicole said...

I'm loving your new background! And I definitely agree with you about music. Good worship music just changes my day!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! fun answers :) I always love when people win awards so they can answer the questions and I can learn more about them ;) - in a non-stalked kind of way, of course!!!! Haha

P.S. Do you know anyone who wants to buy a house in Salem?! Pretty please? :) We need to sell!!

Kristin said...

You forgot to tag peeps sweet girl :)

Kati said...

You're so welcome! Loved reading your facts and learning more about you! Music definitely provides great inspiration!

Megan said...

Love your header! That's from a Gary Allan song...is that where you got it from? I love Gary!!

Happy Valentine's Day! Congrats on your award!