Thursday, January 27, 2011

GIVE-A-WAY From CSN Stores

I'm really excited to be doing a give-a-way, especially from CSN stores because I feel like they have something for EVERYone no matter what you are looking for!

I wish you could see the bar stools we have at our apartment, two of them match but the 3rd is a different color- yeah kinda tacky so I've been browsing CSN's selection and checking out all their modern bar stools
here are some of my favorites that I'd love to have:

...hmm yeah maybe when I get my own house? haha


alllright..so the winner* of my give-a-way will get a $20 gift certificate to use at any of the CSN sites!
Here's how to enter;
Leave a comment for each thing you do 


1. You must be a follower of my blog
2. Follow me on Twitter (by clicking the little birdie on the right side of my blog)
3. Tell me one item you would use the gift certificate for 
4. Tweet or blog about this give-a-way
5. Leave me the link of the funniest YouTube video you have ever seen!

*must live in the US or Canada
~I'll pick the winner on February 1st so check back (:

36 comments:

Token Yankee said...

I'm a follower. I would buy something for our new house, we need lots haha!

Kristy said...

I follow! :)

Kristy said...

And I would like to have the Flirty Apron in Chic Teal

Jessica said...

I follow your blog!

Jessica said...

I follow you on twitter! (@eclipse551)

Jessica said...

I would use the gift certificate to buy a canvas folding chair to take camping.

Jessica said...

Here's my tweet about the giveaway: http://twitter.com/eclipse551/status/30793606595874816

Jenn W said...

best you tube video...hilarious. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFN1-uqt2WA

Debbie said...

I'm a gfc follower.
fourkidsrgreat(at)gmail.com

Debbie said...

I'd love a new kitchen knife. Mine are old and terrible!
fourkidsrgreat(at)gmail.com

Debbie said...

Tweet: http://twitter.com/suburbsanity/status/31065658015879168
fourkidsrgreat(at)gmail.com

Megan said...

YAY. love this giveaway. I already follow you on here :)

Megan said...

AND i am now following you on twitter :)

Michelle said...

i'm a follower

Michelle said...

i'd either buy some curtains or some barware :)

Domestic Diva said...

I follow on gfc

lovelydomesticdiva@gmail.com

Domestic Diva said...

I would get a set of Pyrex mixing bowls. No more plastic!

lovelydomesticdiva@gmail.com

Domestic Diva said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bl64Bl8NfpU
made me chuckle the other day.

lovelydomesticdiva@gmail.com

Megan | Freckled Italian said...

I totally missed this! I'm a follower :)

Jacquie said...

I follow you

Anonymous said...

I'm a follower :)

Anonymous said...

I would definitely buy a coffee maker!! We only have the Kurig and it's not cuttin it!

Melissa Jo said...

I'm a follower!

Melissa Jo said...

I would use it for some type of fun kitchen utensil.. like a garlic press!

Melissa Jo said...

Okay - I have 2 funny YOUTUBE videos for you....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OBlgSz8sSM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txqiwrbYGrs

Ashley said...

I follow your blog!

Ashley said...

I follow you on Twitter (@MissFLBelle)

Ashley said...

I would get something for my kitchen like new bowls!

Ashley said...

I would get something for my kitchen like new bowls!

Ashley said...

Here is my YouTube Video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UXVeykygag

It's hysterical...I hope you're a college football fan!

Ashley said...

Here is my YouTube Video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UXVeykygag

It's hysterical...I hope you're a college football fan!

Kristin said...

I thought I already did this but apparently not! I am a follower of course :)

Kristin said...

and I follow you on twitter!

Kristin said...

I would get some cupcake pans!! I am in need!

Miss Southern Prep said...

I'm a follower!

Miss Southern Prep said...

I would get the Savasa 5 lb. weighted exercise bar!

Thanks for the fab giveaway!