Monday, December 20, 2010

YESSSS

I'm feeling SO proud and happy right now! My semester grades just got posted and I got straight A's! (: I'm so excited. I was pretty sure I was going to get a B in at least one of my classes but i somehow pulled it off.

Hmm.. now what should I get to reward myself ?

9 comments:

Jenn W said...

longchamp purse. for sure.
but foreal..wait and reward yourself on our roadtrip to gboro after xmas!

Nicole said...

That is so awesome! Congrats to you!

BelleinBows said...

Yay! You go girl! Treat yourself to something nice! Mani, pedi, spa trip?

Leslie said...

That is awesome!! You go girl!!
Now go reward yourself!! You deserve it! :)

Chelsea said...

Congratulations Jess!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yay, congrats! I got 3 As, but I'm still waiting on my last grade to post online- fingers crossed!

Caitlin said...

That's so awesome! Congrats, you definitely deserve to treat yourself to something pretty!

Kelsey said...

Thats so good!

Kristin said...

yay congrats!!