Wednesday, September 15, 2010

wee bit wednesday

 
{one} have you ever won a trophy? if yes, for what?
I've gotten a trophy for soccer and vball awards back in highschool..but thats about it

{two} what was your favorite subject in school?
probably the science classes or Team Sports! ha

{three} what time do you get up in the morning?
ha it depends. M/W I get up at 7:11 T/Th I get up at 8:17  and on Fri-Sun just sometime around 9:30. ( Yeah, I don't like setting my alarm for "even" numbers like 8:15, or 7:10.. I like the random ones for some reason)

{four} if you could open your own business, what would it be?
Hm.. I have never even thought that I would ever open up my own business... so no clue.

{five} if you could spend the evening with one rock star/band, who would it be?
The Fray!

{six} what sitcom character reminds you of you?
um.. tough question.. can't think of one. .

{seven} what are the 3 most important things to you?
3 F's ... Family, Friends and Faith..

{eight} chips or popcorn?
chips- baked lays or sunchips (: yum.

{nine} have you ever ordered anything from an infomercial?
nope, sure haven't.

{ten} what is one thing that you are grateful for today?
the pretty weather

1 comment:

Brittany said...

SO funny that you set your alarm for random times like that - I've never seen anyone do that :)