There are a lot of articles online about it- because of how big of an upset it was.. here's a good one though!
http://espn.go.com/ncf/notebook/_/page/onthemark101/week-1
I just love that VT paid JMU $450,000 to come there- and to lose in the first home game of the season!!
I am so glad that I got to be there, and even though it rained the entire time - it was worth every second!! My friend Katie and I were surrounded my Tech fans so that made it interesting! They didnt really have much to say with the way the game was going!
I just LOVE this picture of JMU's coach Mickey Matthews! He told one reporter that this was the biggest win in his professional career- and he coached JMU to a National Championship in 2004! its a BIG deal!
[Katie and I on the way!]
[the tickets!]
[Brooke, me and Katie]
[big stadium!]
[JMU team!]
[the rain didn't stop us from having the BEST time!!]
[Love the Duke Dog!!]
~~~~
in other news.
Grad school is getting more stressful and I have a crazy amount of work to do every day. I am definitely staying busy with that and then working 3 days during the school week.
Class are really picking up and I am trying to absorb everything! It's overwhelming but I don't wish for a second that I could change direction and pursue a different career- so that is comforting! ha
also..
I hate that I pretty much never have time to read ya'lls blogs! I loved sitting and reading through all your blogs this summer- I just know that if I sit down and start reading the time will fly and before I know it I've been reading blogs for 2 hours! haha but I'm gonna try to catch up this weekend so expect some comments from me (:
now some advice ...Where do ya'll shop for professional and casual pants... I am strugglin to find some that fit good- I'm short so I need ones that come in petite/short... Any suggestions on where I should look?!


5 comments:
although I dont shop at JCPennys usually I do find my work pants there... or Macys... or Kohls...
I feel you on not having time to read blogs!! Oh how I wish it was summer again! :)
Try New York and Company. They always have a variety of sizes and they are pretty good quality. If you sign up for their emails they send you GREAT coupons!
I heard about his game! Awesome!
I've found some good ones at Kohl's. Good luck shopping! I'm short too so I totally understand what you're dealing with when it comes to pants shopping!
Post a Comment