don't know if you remember when i posted a short "wish list" but it included these little pins from ETSY (NoPlainTs) to put on plain shirts:
Welll.. I decided that instead of paying for someone else to do it I would try and make them myself.
and voila, here's a few that I have made!
prob not exactly the same quality but I really liked it, and even got complimented on it (: .
Yesterday I went to the fabric store and got some different colors to try! I love it, its so easy and quick!
anywho. I gotta work pretty much alll day today. so hope you have a better saturday than me!
Saturday, July 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Sorry you have to work. :( These tanks are adorable!
That is so cute! I've been eyeing some on etsy too but I'm pretty crafty so I might could make them! How did you make yours?
Those are really cute, Jessica!
those tanks are adorable!! I've been wanting to try and make some headbands kind of like that!
I think they turned out great!!
Post a Comment