Today, I'm officially done with Undergrad..kindof.(still taking 2 classes- that start in two weeks!) It feels SO incredibly weird to not have anything to do right now- so carefree. I told my mom that I didn't have anything really to worry about and it feels good and she said "except tripping and falling on your face walking across the stage saturday" haha I really hope that doesn't happen- I'm wearing heels and I'm kindof nervous about tripping! haha
I had my last final this morning at 10:30- it was pretty easy I think- so hopefully I did well! Then I met Jenn and Katie for lunch on the quad one last time =\
It is so bittersweet to be finishing up my time here at JMU! It definitely hasn't fully hit me yet- who knows when it will?--maybe when tonight when we have our commencement speaker for the seniors (Blake Mycoskie- from TOMS shoes!!) or maybe Saturday when I'm walking across that stage..or maybe not even til the fall when I don't have to pack up and head back up 81 to exit 245? I'm just fine with putting reality out of my mind for a little while longer!
Tonight we plan on heading to campus early in our graduation gowns since we have to wear them to the senior convocation tonight anyways- to take some pictures around campus. I need to get some pics in front of my freshman and sophomore dorms, and in front of ISAT- the building where alll my classes are- and with the duke dog statue! Should be a fun little photo shoot- and hopefully I'll post pictures tomorrow! (probably going to be a lot of picture-posting in the next couple of days! After commencement I think we are gonna go out to celebrate a little- maybe get some margaritas at our favorite Mexican restaurant - sure am going to miss Dona Rosa when I move back to Roanoke!
In other news, I'm sooo sun burnt! I laid out at the pool yesterday for 2 hours- I'll be happy when it turns to tan-- I just hope the pain from it goes away by Saturday, it was NOT fun sleeping last night or getting dressed or showering..!
Also, allll of my Radford application materials are now sent it..so let's all cross our fingers that I get accepted into graduate school!
Happy Thursday ya'll (=
Thursday, May 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I had my last final today too! Goodbye college! It hasn't hit me yet either. I didn't know what I was expecting it to feel like to be all finished, but I was definitely expecting to feel different. And so far, it doesn't. I think it will really hit me in the fall. But have a wonderful time this weekend, and congratulations!!!!
Post a Comment