Friday, February 26, 2010

friiidayyy!

holla!
Yesterday morning Maria was babysitting here at the apartment so I woke up and saw this little guy: 
How precious is he?? I could hold a baby allll day long! and he was only 25 days old!

I'm so glad it's Friday, this week flew by! anyone else think so? and I have barely done any work this week..oops. but next week I will have no choice.. lots to do before Spring break!
Only have one class this morning, and we spent most of it finishing up a movie called Through Deaf Eyes- pretty good documentary/movie. I thought I was gonna ralph tho, everyone around me was coughing, sniffling, blowing their noses..I was just getting so grossed out!
Now, I'm just hangin' out- trying to get some studying done since I have an exam on Monday, but we'll see how much I actually get done today. Then Jenn and I are doing Happy Hour at UREC- it's partner kickboxing- hmm should be fun though- hopefully give me some energy for tonight since Jenn, Maria and I are working SafeRides! it's the first time everr that we will be running FIVE cars!! usually its 3 or 4... With that said, hopefully it will be a quick night and we will be done driving by 3:30a. 


okay, so who watched Americal Idol..? I'm less than impressed this season so far. I liked the blonde girl that got the boot last night..and then I like Didi too. But I don't know what guys I like yet...I was so bored watching it on Wednesday that I just didn't watch the last half.  The judges..oh the judges...okay, we get it- Everyone chooses the wrong song!- I swear they said that to every singer..bleh. hopefully next week is better- we'll see.

alright, back to reading power points.. have a great Friday!!

No comments: