Friday, December 18, 2009

snowstorm and pictures.

Well, the weatherman was right. It snowed. and it still snowing!! Jenn, Lynsey and I were supposed to go to Dicken's of a Christmas downtown tonight but not anymore because of this snowstorm! It has been snowing since 2:30ish this afternoon and still coming down. I am supposed to work in the morning at 8- but we'll see if that happens, even tho I really need to make some money!

So yeah, my morning didn't start off toooo great. Wake up, Dad's here, second thing he says to me is that Nana's skin cancer could be fatal. "Good Morning to you too". Mom said that Dad is really worried because he had never seen Nana's doctor so concerned about it. I can't even process what this all means- I am not ready to let my mind go there- to what is likely going to be the outcome- I just can't. 

Then we decided we would go get Nana a Christmas tree and - well dad decided that we would. so we did. She was happy about it, so that was nice to see =)

Just some random christmas decorations around our house, our tree, nana, a couple of sandy playing in the snow!:

No comments: