We are snowed in today, It hasn't snowed too much more today, just a little off and on but there is SO much snow out there! My parents shoveled the driveway (and made us help a little bit too) and took the jeep out to go visit with Nana for a little bit, Jenn and I passed on that. We have been doing a whole lot of NOTHING today- I watched some Nip/Tuck on hulu, finished my VCU application ( all except the essay), worked on my JMU essay a little bit and did a little cardio on the treadmill. fun stuff.
Poor Sandy, I plopped him down in the snow and it looked like he was swimming trying to get back to the garage. And a pic of the cars covered in all the snow...
Saturday, December 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment