...and its not good. pplllease don't let me have the piggie flu- or the regular flu!
I can't afford to be sick these days!
today I just started feeling terrible- I was sweating but had chill bumps, i'm extra sensitive to pressure on my body and am tired! I could probably have taken a nap today- for real.
I just really don't want to have to miss any classes or anything, so I am keeping my fingers crossed that this will pass over night!
anyways so last night i was SUPER stressing- like I was on the verge of tears- just about my situation for next year -and not having A CLUE where I'll be- welll there are 4 options- JMU (!), VCU, Shenandoah, or HOME in Roanoke- let's just keep our fingers crossed that it's one of the first three- I really want to get into grad school SOMEWHERE.
so that was on my mind and then knowing I had to present our information today in my Health Research Methods was stressing me out too- but I had a little pep talk with my mom and I presented today and ROCKED it out- Dr. Sabato basically ripped us a new one last week and this week he was very pleased with our progress and how we have improved our design- so yay! (:
it would have been a great day- minus this whole feeling like poo thing.
but now I have to get ready to go to two meetings- POTA at 6 and then meeing w/ my Phys group at 7. then I honestly might just come back and go to sleep!
I feel like I have TONS of meetings- and I'm about to add another group project into the mix- oh joyy. (sarcasm!)
Monday, October 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment