Sunday, September 20, 2009

sunday (not so) fun day

Yesterday was fun! (: woke up kindof early and got some work done! and then Angie ( alexi's roommate from VMI that we met at Alexi's birthday party over the summer) came up ! she went to the game and stayed the night with us! I really like her and am glad to have a new friend! We have a lot of the same views it seems- and get along really well.
Angie shared my bed last night and it was so funny- she woke me up (not on purpose) in the middle of the night because she was speaking in her sleep- in spanish! ha it was funny! I wish I had known what she was saying! She hung out a little bit more this morning and left around noon. I can't wait for her to come back and visit- and hopefully bring Alexi next time too!

I am not really liking today tho. I did get a new shirt and a new pair of jeans. Plato's Closet is banging for finding jeans!! I have gotten three pairs there this month- and they are all 15-18$! its such a good deal! Other than a little shopping I have been studying mostly all day! I have a Health Behavior Change exam tomorrow! so once that is over with I NEED to find sources for our research project- we have a literature review due on Wednesday and my group is meeting either tomorrow or Tuesday to put it together.
even though this is going to be a ROUGH week- i have something to look forward too- HOME on Friday!! (=

anywho. back to watching army wives-then prob some more work before callin' it a night.

No comments: