Sunday, June 28, 2009

immature

Wow, when are some people going to grow up?
Okay so Thursday, Scott calls me and asks if he can go up to Jersey when we go..I said I would think so but he told me to ask Jenn and Katie and let him know. Well they didn't agree and didn't want him to come up--its mostly Katie not wanting it. and the more I think about it the more I don't want him to either. So I told him we decided that we'd just stick to how we planned it for the girls to go up first --we planned our trip separate from the guys this summer..they are supposed to arrive 2 days after us. So he got all bratty about how its his girlfriend and he misses her blahblahblah... but we just want to have girl time to shop and go to the beach and hang out before they get there and Scott and Maria coop up in the bedroom. We have a legit reason-especially since we planned our trip separately from them-its just coincidence that its overlapping
ok, so Friday nights we go downtown usually with scott and the rest of the guys. so we assumed it would be the same last night.. but Nope, he is such a jerk and immature. He told us it was "guy time"..and that is bs because another friend of ours- a girl. hung out with them last night.

I mean, seriously, I'm sick of him and his psycho ways. Its ridiculous. I almost want to laugh at how mad he got because of something so small.

well anyways.
This morning we had a staff meeting at 8:30...too early if you ask me. Well Carl, he is deaf so I asked my manager what they were going to do about him like if someone was taking notes for him-- BIG SURPRISE they hadn't even thought about it. I mean, honestly, it is their responsibilty to provide accomodations..isn't it?
Well, I volunteered to write down what they were talking about for him. It turned into us just writing notes and barely paying attention! Ohh and after the meeting- I happened to be walking out at the same time as Matt- who btw was looking very cute this morning in regular-nontexas-attire (: He got in my car and put his number in my phone- ha it was cute (: We're gonna plan something to do this week- He wants to kick around a soccer ball--could be fun ha. we'll see (=

I had to work 4-close tonight- and wow, what a great Saturday night for us kitchen workers- not for the servers tho or for sales. We were slow, and I'm not even sure we ever went on a wait- so it made for a stressfree night...perfect(:

oh! and I am getting nothing but compliments on my new hair cut. The only challenge is trying to put it up for the gym- it was driving me INSANE today..I'll prob do it different next time even tho I have no idea of another way, some hair always is going to fall out of a pony tail. it sucks but that is the only part I hate.

::I walked outside while i was at work and a few other people were out there looking up at the sky, it was beautiful! so pink and blue. How can anyone see such beauty in the world and not believe in something bigger? When I see those type of sunsets I am even more certain that I worship an amazing God (:

No comments: