Saturday, May 16, 2009

tgif one week down

One week of summer down, plenty more to go (:
and today was a BAD day for my eating habits, working always has a negative influence,,eh a couple rolls here and there, grab some fries as I walk by, adds up to no good. but tomorrow I work again and I am promising myself that I will not eat while working. I really have been doing good and am actually starting to feel better about my weight and how I look so I need to keep it up and I'm sure to be feeling great in a couple more months. I'm being patient and motivated this time, change is not instant.

I love reading cute little family blogs, I hope to have a family and I will want to blog about it. It's a great way to keep track of memories and will be great to keep in touch with friends/family that don't live so close. Also, how neat will it be when your kids grow up and they get to read your blog ? I wish my mom had kept one, but they didn't really have computers when she was growing up.

I am trying to read some of my bible every night. Last night I read all of Ephesians and some of the Psalms, tonight I am going to read some Proverbs and some more Psalms, My aunt always said my grandma was the "proverbs woman" I hope to be like her one day, she was simply amazing. (I miss you grandma)

okay, goodnight. time to read some of my bible and then get sleeep. (:

No comments: