woo. One final down, and two to go.
Today, I had a final in my Use/Effects of Drugs class. It was crappy, I got an 82. I was not happy because the test wasn't at all like the study guide. It is weird because I have gotten a 96 and a 99 on the two other tests so it just didn't seem right. but oh well, I still got an A in the class.
so as of now:
Hth450- A
Hth378- A
Exed300- A
Exed320- A
Just need to finish two more classes, Exed440 and Hth320. I SHOULD be able to get an A in exed44o but I am really crossing my fingers for stats, its the questionable one, Right now my average is about a 92, so just gotta do really good on the final, and I can.
I have my exed final at 8 in the a.m. and then stats is on Thursday so I have plenty of time to study.
man I can't wait to get home and see Lyns, it has been a while and I miss her!
Hopefully it is nice on Saturday so we can go to the pool!
alrighty, back to the books (:
Monday, May 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment