last night was really fun, I went to Festival In the Park downtown with Jenn, Amanda and Alexi. I love that Roanoke has that every year. Jamie O'Neal and Jason Michael Carrol were the performers last night! So, now I am in love in JMC..He's so good, and he sounds amazing live. I wish I could go tomorrow (sunday) for Jimmy Wayne and Heidi Newfield-that would be a good concert too but I am beyond broke so thats not happening.
Today I had to get up at 6:45 (!) for work 8-2... but it wasn't too terrible, I DEFINITELY need the hours so no complaining, I hope to work more next week, since I only got 3 days this week ( and jenn got 5) but she's stopping working at Texas in a couple weeks so I'm hoping I get more shifts once she's not on the schedule.
So I got off and two and then came back for a while and then went to the gym for a good long workout, I wouldn't know what to do if I did't belong to a gym, it so motivating for me to go and workout. But now I'm bored so I think I'm going to take Sandy on a little walk over to Beaumont and back, then maybe run some on the treadmill downstairs...nothing better to do tonight.
tomorrow=sunday, and ILOVESUNDAYS. can't wait for church!

No comments:
Post a Comment