Wednesday, May 20, 2009

American Idol



I'm watching the American Idol finale..2 hours of (mostly) good music! .. I really liked Keith Urban and Kris Allen! I haven't really kept up with the season as much as most people but I am rooting for Kris Allen(pictured)..Seriously..HOW CUTE is he?

I hope to take some more pictures this weekend! We're going to Festival in the Park with Amanda and Alexi and it should be really fun. Tomorrow I plan on laying out (maybe on the deck or maybe the pool) but I have to be back by 1 to take Dad to Lynchburg to get his precious motorcycle...he's really hated not having it this week. and then Friday I'm going to my Brother's apartment pool..I was supposed to go with Amanda but she got asked to Babysit and needs the money so I'm going to see if Brooke wants to go..
I just know I'm tryin to get my tan on while its warm and I don't have to work!

alright, only 22 more min of Idol....and prob 20 min til we find out who wins..


UPDATE: KRIS WON!!! =)

No comments: