Thursday, April 2, 2009

WAHOO its 1 hour and 15 min away from FRIDAY! and i only have one class tomorrow before the weekend (= HOLLA!

today was good, no real complaints other than the icky weather! ah in my stats class, a girl brought her Sugar Glider to class..it was SO CUTE!!

so. this weekend is Alumni weekend (= which means block parties allll weekend and some visitors!

Saturday I'm going to start a de-tox diet..only fruits and veggies and juices and water! I need to get my body back on track, it is soo out of whack! I've had a sore throat/cough/runny,stuffy nose for OVER A MONTH (almost two) and i have done a round of antibiotics for some reason and that didn't help at all, actually just made me feel worse by messing up my stomach(its still out of whack), and i have been taking claritin everyday and nothing is getting better, so hopefully next week i'll start feeling better !!

No comments: