Tuesday, April 28, 2009

the last week of classes has began! 2 days down, 3 to go and only 4 more classes (:
I don't have my 8a.m tomorrow but the final is available online to take so I will hopefully be getting that out of the way tomorrow.

Tonight I'm taking 20/20/20 at 6:45 and then we have an ultimate frisbee game at 8! fun stuff.


ahh I'm so stressed tho, I NEED to get paid, I'm having to borrow money from my mom and it sucks. This is one of my big goals in life, to be financially stable. I can't wait to get a real job and a very steady paycheck. It will be so liberating. I do need to try to get a job up here next semester, even if its only 10hrs/week, I will try to find something, anything!! one good thing is that I get to sell a couple books back tomorrow so that will be a few extra bucks, hopefully at least 20 to pay my mom back!

seems like things are getting better between one of my roommates and I, and this is a relief, although its still not great between the other two and her. She seems to be putting in more effort to talk to me and I talk back, and its just okay right now, but I think it'll be good soon. It is SO much easier to live here when we all get along!


alright, I'm gonna go waste some more time til I have to head to the gym in like an hour and a half.

No comments: