...and it was a LONG one.
we had team time and everyone went around and said what they are doing this summer/after graduation. and then alllll the seniors gave some words of wisdom (some gave 10min speeches) and a lot of people cried. It is definitely sad. I will miss most of them a LOT and wish I had gotten to know more of them!
ugh, we have to go to class EARLY tomorrow morning to do part of our exam and demonstrate praising. LAME.
OH and I'm done with Exed320 as of today! I took my online final, got a 94 and so I ended up with a 99 in the class overall! HOLLER! The only final I will be stressing out about is Statistics, EEEEK! It is going to be killer. The other ones I have are Use & Effects of Drugs and Exed440 and those are just like the other tests, not cumulative like stats.
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment