yay. made it through the first week of classes!! only 14 more til summer (: I have a presentation to do already next Friday, signed up for the first date to just get it over with, in the past I have waited til the last day and had to stress over it, but this time I'm going first to just get it over with! and its good because I don't really have much else to do next week, since its only the 2nd week of classes.
I like all my classes, mostly haha one is going to be trouble but i really want to learn math for once and get a good grade! i'm going for straight A's this semester! fall semester I got 4 a's and 1 b so I want to improve.
I met an austrailian lady today, she was funny; said her anatomy professor was a 'piece of ass' haahha it made me laugh. she's trying to do the Occupational Therapy program too, so she's my competition! weird, she's 40.
high of the day: FRIIIDAY duh! and its a three day weekend, Thanks MLK !!
2 days til new car. (:

No comments:
Post a Comment