Sunday, January 11, 2009

if you have nothing nice to say. then don't say anything at all

well, this is my first blog. taa-daa! Guess I'll start off with some back ground information:
I'm Jessica & I'm a 21 year old junior at James Madison University in Virginia--that's the basics for now.

I'm not really sure why I made this yet, but I just want a place where I can talk about all of the good things in my life on a day to day basis. I feel like when I had an online journal years ago, all I did was complain about the things that didn't go the way I wanted. So this blog is going to be 100% positive. It might not be very interesting for anyone else to read this but I just think this will help make me a more positive person and look for the good in my life.


so my highs for today are:
- an amazing dinner cooked by one of my roommates! it was her jumbalaya(?) with ground pork, shrimp, green peppers, onions and rice, it was soo yummy!
-relaxation! tomorrow is my first day back to classes from winter break, we had a whole month off and it was nice to just relax and enjoy today.

No comments: